Sapiku

Sapiku

Tuesday 11 August 2015

All About My Friend



Hi guys!! How is your life? Now, let me introduce one of my friend.
His name is Reyhan Widya Rahman, but I usually call him Reyhan or Reywid. He was born on April 6th 2000. His address is on Cimindi Raya Street, Cimahi. He has 2 siblings consist of 1 bigger brother named Taufik Widya Nugraha and one bigger sister named Rafika Widyarisa.
Reyhan and I are going to the same school for past 3 years and next 3 years, yes he goes on the same school with me right now in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. It’s nice to do the same task with him.His favorite subjects are Science and English. His role model is Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.  Playing badminton, guitar, and games are his hobbies.
Reyhan is a funny, friendly, and diligent people. We like to talk about school subjects, football especially Persib, yes we like Persib so much, the player is so funny to talk about, we’re also like to talk about funny jokes, song, or funny people I laugh a lot with him. I don’t know we have the same topics to talk about, it just so funny and make my stomach tickled. We like to sing a song that calling Indonesian football player’s name like a fanatic fans of a football club to celebrate their victory.
Reyhan's funny face
Reyhan’s wishes for him and his future is to have a good rank and report in class, so he can get educational invitation to university. He know he must to work hard and harder.   Keep it up bro! and be successful in the future! Aamiin..

No comments:

Post a Comment