Sapiku

Sapiku

Tuesday 25 August 2015

My School Life (Expectation and Reality)



What’s up guys? Now I want to share about my school life after go through for 1 exact  month here, in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, is it beyond my expectation or not? Because as the time going on I found more and more uniqueness of phenomenon and from the people here, in my school.
The view from my class' corridor
In my expectation to live here, in my new school is very hard. So much things to do, so much task to work, and just a bit side to exploit. Also the people here in my expectation is a stereotype of a bookworm and what they just do is from study to learn and from learn to study. I just arrange my expectation randomly, from people’s talk that I’ve heard, the way I looking at the student here before I entered this school, and from my mother’s words and experience from another school student in past periode.Even my mother told me to study harder here because the surrounding culture here is different from my past school. But in my opinion it just a challenges to face and to conquer.
Unique phenomenon
In reality, factually, obviously, the life here is so fun, I’m so excited for being here until being a bit “mad” and go like a crazy man instead of a cool kids. Yes, my expectation is right, so much things to do and so much task to work here, but as the time passed away I can conquer that. The part that just beyond my expectation is the people here, they are so uniqe, every single person that I met have their own uniqueness, from their way to walk, to talk, is so uniqe and funny in my eyes also they have different  personality in every single person. From very funny guy until very mad guy, I could found here. From unserious guy until serious guy, I could found here, but they still caring about their lesson and task and it’s beyond my expectation.  The social life in here is interesting, so  much event to attend that can tighten up our kinship. The teacher also very uniqe in my head. From funny to serious teacher I could found here, but basically they are the great teacher, they have so much experience and their abilities are beyond the average abilities.The time that I spend here will not be wasted, because even  I can learn from the most little thing here. So much things to do and so much task to work here, yes, so much, once again so much. I have to organize my schedule as effective as possible. I  have to face it with cleanand cool mind, but obviously I just go mad with it, but I know how to face and conquer it.
The people and their own unique way to walk
So there is my expectation and the reality of my school life in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung after go through for 1 month, still so much to pass, face, and conquer in here. It still 35 months to go, so still so much time to spend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment