Sapiku

Sapiku

Friday 7 August 2015

It's Me!!



Hi guys, what’s going on? And welcome to my blog! Yeay, finally I have a blog. But, let me indroduce myself first.
My name is Naafi Ardhika, but people usually call me Dhika or Naafi. I was born in Bandung, January 1st 2000. I live in Cikutra Street , Bandung. Now I study at SMAN 3 Bandung. Previously I study at SMPN 2 Bandung. SMAN 3 Bandung is one of famous and the best high school in Indonesia especially in Bandung. So much task and activities here, so I have to arrange my schedule as fine as possible.
I interested at all kind about automotive and bicycle. My favorite TV program is Top Gear definetly, but now I’m sad because of Top Gear has been suspended by BBC. I like to surfing on internet, my favorite websites are carthrottle.com and autonetmagz.com. I usually read articles about automotives there, beside that I can interact with another “petrolhead” from around to world and discussing cars, bikes, and many more. I can share my opinion about national or international automotive problems there.I also like to stream and watch F1 races, my favorite F1 driver is Sebastian Vettel, he is in Scuderia Ferarri F1 Racing Team now, #teamvettel.  On the other side I like to cycling too. Cycling for me is fun and fun and fun. I like to cycling to the mountain or tracks or just hanging out and talk about bicycle with my friends. I like to modify and upgrade my bicycle for sure. I have to spend my time and money on it, obviously I don’t so much money so I just do a little upgrade on it because bicycle’s part is ridiculously expensive.
My favorite and missed TV program. Presented by Hammond, Clarkson, May and The Stig.
Sebastian Vettel when he won the latest GP series at Hungary.
So, here I am, a student, petrolhead, and cyclist, and that’s what topics that I’ll share here. Welcome to my blog!!!
This is me when I visited "Pasar Seni ITB" last year.

It's me, on Jurassic Cycling Track, early 2014
                               
And this is me with my "mad" friends, we're going for different school now.

3 comments: